Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dead Camera

Our digital camera died the other day. With a few pictures of Parker and the gals locked in it. I bought a new one, but it is crap and is being returned.

So until we can start taking photos again, here is what has been going on:

We did some "crying it out" last night. At some point, all three kids were crying. It was unpleasant, but this morning the gals are doing very well and had a great first nap. For the first time in weeks, Elizabeth doesn't look tired.

I'm thinking of making cookies today. I made banana bread the other day, but apparently didn't mix it well enough and we had tiny disgusting flour morsels as a treat. Yuck.

Heading to a doctor's appt today with the gals. We'll see how big they are now.

Both gals are using their exersaucers now. They seem to enjoy them as does Parker who calls it the "Play Thing."

Michael and I are both going on trips soon. He is heading to a conference in Chicago in February for a week. Mom is coming up to help out while he is away. Although I had to get it on her calendar in December. She appears to be a very busy retired lady.

And I may be going to speak at a conference in the summer for the rescue group I am volunteering with. Trip to Florida for a couple days. Fun, fun! That one will depend on whether I am still nursing or not. Super Dad said he can handle all three on his own. Amazing!

Parker is doing well at day care, but still having some troubles with the drop off. Not sure when that will improve.

Oh, and last but not least, my hair is falling out. It did this last time with Parker, so I should have expected it. But I forgot until I saw it all in the shower this morning. More fun.

No comments: