Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sexy Lady

I took Parker and a pal to the batting cages today.  On the way home, they were all singing the very trendy korean gap Gangham Style song which has the lyrics "Sexy Lady" in it.

I told them I didn't think they should sing words they didn't understand and asked them if they knew what sexy was.

Owen, after saying it was hard to explain, said it was someone who danced around.

Miranda said it was someone who was sleeping.

Parker said it was someone who lifted her shirt up so people could see her belly buttom.

Elizabeth just said it was a "hot lady" but when I asked what kind of hot, she said, "You know, like sweaty."

I wouldn't tell them what it meant and they all kept singing it.

2 comments:

Amberbadik said...

I am crying I laughed so hard at this!!! Miss the kids!

Amberbadik said...

Laughed so hard I was crying...this is what I do at 5 am when I cannot sleep! Your kids are always good for entertainment.