Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter

The girls have been very excited about Easter, which I find incredibly bizarre.  This morning, Miranda said, "Is the Easter Bunny real?" (She asks often if things are real or not...like the other day when Parker and I were reading a mystery that referred to a will so I told the kids what it was and she asked "is a will real?")  So I replied, "Well...Miranda, what do you think? Do you think there is a giant rabbit that comes around and hides eggs and candy for all the kids in the word?"  The way I said it, there was no way in hell it was real. Then she says, "Well, I think I'm going to believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in Santa, the tooth fairy so why not the Easter Bunny. And I definitely believe in the switch witch."  Then she adds, "Do you think Grammy works for the Easter Bunny?"

We made them each baskets and did some eggs, but now they are expecting some bunny to hide them tonight. And this bunny is going to bed so we'll see how the shit will hit the fan tomorrow.

No comments: