Monday, June 24, 2013

#28

A week or so before school ended Elizabeth figured out she could really, truly read.  So she picked up the first magic treehouse book and read it. Then the second and the third. She had read 5-6 before school was out.  I then went to the school library and got 10 for her to read over the summer.  She read them all before school was out.  So I went to the main library and got 10 more. She read those too.  She was on book 27 a few days and asked me to get the the next few. Parker had 29-35 so I really just needed 28. I went to two libraries and one book store and couldn't find it. So I posted to my twins club asking if I could borrow from anyone. That's when Susan told me about the ebooks from the library. You check them out on your iPad for free and they disappear in three weeks. Not bad. Elizabeth read it immediately and moved on to book 29 and 30.  Now she and Parker are both on 31.



No comments: