Friday, December 27, 2013

More six flags

Took the kids to six flags today. They each brought a friend and other families met us there. Parker went off with a few boys and a dad to ride the scary rides and I stayed with the girls.  With the exception of a long wait on the last ride which caused Elizabeth, who wasn't doing the ride, to be alone for too long, it was a good day.  


All the girls way too high up.

Miranda and Sutton getting on Cobra. Miranda was the only one repeatedly measured to make sure she was 48 inches. Yup. Still 48 inches.

She was excited and scared when we did the Boomerang, her first upside down coaster. I would never ride it with Parker but she needed me next to her. She explains afterward, "First I screamed, then I cried, then I smiled, and then I laughed!"

Sutton and Audrey waiting in the long, long line.  First time for both on a big, wooden coaster.

Lovely sunset as we walked back to the car.

No comments: