Monday, February 03, 2014

"Watch out for this Fucker!"

Yesterday on the way home from chinese food, Michael who was in the passenger seat said, "Watch out for this fucker" referring to a car that was turning in front of me.  The girls said, "Dad!  You said a bad word."  Then we started saying things that ended with the work Fucker.  Watch out Fucker. Move out of the way Fucker. Parker was hesitant to join in, but soon enough was yelling Fucker with the rest of it. Elizabeth sounded hilarious saying it. Not sure if it is high pitched voice or her manner, but it made me almost pee my pants every time she said it.  We were all swearing and laughing. It was great. I then had to remind them about not saying those things in school, in front of other kids or parents or really anywhere. They agreed, but I also told Michael it was his fault when they messed up and told their teacher to "move it fucker."

No comments: