Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A bad influence.

Last week, I visited LA. Saw the sister. Brother in law. Nephews. Grandmothers. Grandfather. And sweet Julia.

Or is she?

It seems she has rubbed off on Elizabeth and Miranda is two specific, and not so endearing, ways...

1.) They both seem to need to be carried more now. Putting them down in one colorful and loud aparatus isn't working as well as it used to. I keep thinking they are hungry or tired or pooped up, but no. They just want to be held. Which is all fine and good (holding babies, I mean) but it is pretty hard to do that with two at once. And they seem to be double teaming me.

2.) Almost the entire time I was in LA, cousin Julia did not go #2. My gals poop several times a day. Or they did. Miranda is done plugged up. Can't poop at all. And boy does she try. So sad. Both for how she feels and for the fact that she had to eat prunes for the last two days.

On a positive note...Amy's baking rubbed off a bit on me and I made a pie yesterday (see blog post below) and some banana bread today. Sure I screwed up the meringue, twice, but they both tasted yummmy! I haven't done the homemade granola bars yet, but there is still time.

No comments: