Saturday, March 17, 2007

New poop

So with the girls about to be 6 months old, we're getting into the swing of feeding them daily and introducing new foods on a weekly basis. They seem to like it for the most part, and are starting to get into the swing of things. One regrettable side effect is that they've shifted from the totally benign, runny mustard poop that comes from a straight breast-milk diet, and now their poop is brown and stinky and pasty. And they must have eaten a particularly big meal yesterday because this morning they both had quite voluminous poops that departed their diapers at their lower backs and didn't stop traveling until reaching their shoulders. During cleanup, I actually found some poop in Elizabeth's armpit - and that, my friends, is one prolific poop.

Sorry if this post isn't your cup of tea, but I don't make the news I just report it. Be glad I didn't include pictures.

No comments: