Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two hours...an update

Well...it lasted three hours (until 10pm) and ended with Parker falling asleep on the hard wood floor just inside his room. It was the saddest thing you have ever seen. I picked him up and put him in bed. Michael and I were so shell shocked by then, we just fell asleep ourselves.

Until Midnight, when it started all over again. This time, I got into bed with him. Which is what he was demanding and which made him happy.

Until 2am. When he demanded Milk. Which I got for him. He was happy, drank his milk and fell asleep.

Until 4am. When he demanded a variety of things. Somehow I got him back to sleep.

Until 5:30am. When he was up for good despite me pretending I was still asleep. The screaming started almost immediately so I sat, worthless in the chair and did the worst reading of Trashy Town ever.

Then Dad came in and took over.

One of the worst nights ever. And I haven't even mentioned the girls...

No comments: