Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Return of the amazing roll over baby

I have an account at YouTube so that I can post videos of the kids on this blog. YouTube tells you how many times each video has been seen, which is sort of fun to see. Most of the videos I've posted have between 15-35 or so views, which sounds about right, given the kind of traffic I'm guessing this blog gets.

So two days ago I got an email from YouTube telling me that someone had commented on "The amazing roll over baby part two" which is of Elizabeth at 8 weeks old:



I have never gotten a YouTube comment before, because the videos are really only promoted through this blog. And when I logged in to read the comment* I was surprised to notice that there were around 250 views for this video. Apparently there are a bunch of insane baby lovers trolling YouTube looking for cuteness. Which is funny, if a little weird.

Then I got another email tonight saying there's another comment** on the video. And now the page views are up to 342. Wondering how it's getting so much traffic, I did a search for "roll over baby" and learned that our sweet Elizabeth comes up #2 out of 525 results. She's apparently a hit. And given the apparently roving bands of crazed baby lovers out there, I predict that this video will continue to get strong traffic.

She is awfully cute, after all.


*jennafk writes: I luv your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
** kevanddev writes: your baby is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: