Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Single parenting, part three

Well, last night was another hum dinger. Miranda was in rare form, even for her. She was up at 10:30pm, and then 11:15pm, which is when I brought her down to the crib in our room, where she was asleep by about 11:40pm, which is when I went to bed. She was up again briefly at 1am, and then Parker had a little incident at 2am, and then Miranda had a full-on shriek-fest from 3:00am to 3:30am which was fun for the both of us, not to mention the neighbors. When she woke up at 5:00am I brought her into bed with me, which by 5:10am I knew was not going to result in any more sleep for me. Which was convenient because that's when Parker started yelling. The three of us sat in Daddy's bed until 5:55am, at which point the day officially began with milk all around.

It's about 6:15 now, and Elizabeth is just now waking up.

No comments: