Friday, December 11, 2009

Accuracy is important.

From time to time these days, the kids correct each other's pronunciation. Usually it is Parker who does it to either Elizabeth or Miranda. Elizabeth usually tries to comply with his corrections. Miranda doesn't care as much about being right and usually repeats her offense much to Parker's dismay. But sometimes, like today, Elizabeth corrects Miranda.

We were driving home and a guy made a left hand turn in front of me as I was going straight. Had I not been paying too much attention, he would have ran right into time. I responded in my normal road ragey manner.

Then we parked the car and Miranda says as she is getting uot, "That funking man!" Then Elizabeth says to her in the driveway, "No Miranda, it's not funking. It's fucking. That fucking man. Now, you try it."

2 comments:

Val said...

That was funking hilarious.

Amity said...

That's awesome! I had to tell John that one and were both cracking up!