Friday, December 11, 2009

Wednesday Hooky

Sue (twins plus one mom) and I went to San Jose Children's museum on Wednesday. Since it's a half day adventure, I pulled Parker out of school. I figured this was the last year I could do that for no real reason and he was tickled pink about it even though he loves his class.

Sue and her kids (Stella (4 1/2, Nico and Lena 2 1/2) had never been there before, so we showed them our favorite spots. Stella and Parker are quite the buds and it was very cute watching Parker say, 'Come on Stella! Over here! Look how cool this is!!!!'

As you will see, I dressed all three of my kids alike so I could spot them easily.


Lena having a snack.


Stella under the table.




Twins on stairs.

Elizabeth got the camera at some point and took these pics.


Sue and Lena











Everyone had a great time. Right before we left, we went into this room that was just dark with a big open space, music and some strobe lights. Stella wanted to dance and I didn't think my kids would be into that. But then they all started running around. I think they had the best time in that room chasing each other, hiding, being tickled, and generally goofing off.

No comments: