Friday, December 11, 2009

Actual Conversation with Miranda

Miranda, do you want to pick out your own clothes or do you want me to pick them?

You pick them.

Ok, here, let's get dressed.

(After putting everything on.) I don't like this shirt. (This pretty much happens every day.)

Ok, so pick a shirt you like.

I want a shirt that can be pushed up so Teacher Matt and Teacher Lindsay (gymnastics coaches) can see my shots (They all got their second H1N1 and flu shots yesterday.)

Like a short sleeve one like Elizabeth?

Yes?

So go pick one out that you like.

I like this one! (I love mommy shirt.) (she puts it on.)

Good?

No! I don't like this shirt! You can see my shots with this shirt. I want a different shirt.

But then Teacher Matt and Teacher Lindsay won't be able to see them.

Ok. I pick this shirt. (Same shirt I had picked originally.)

Good?

Yup! Where is my baby cow????

No comments: