Thursday, December 03, 2009

Baby Mama

The girls have been playing a lot of "baby and mommy" games. Miranda pretends to be the baby while Elizabeth is the mommy. Elizabeth holds Miranda, changes her "diaper", and talks to her as if she is a baby. And Miranda "goos and gaas". They both love it.

So in the bath today, Elizabeth asks Miranda "Are you still the baby now?"

Miranda says, "Yes."

Elizabeth replies, "Then come here baby," and tries to grab her.

Miranda says, "No, I want to be with Daddy."

Elizabeth says, "Then I'm the daddy."

Miranda says, "No, I want the big daddy."

Elizabeth looks confused but goes about her business for about 5 minutes. Then she starts playing with her private parts. I ask her, "Elizabeth what are you doing?"

She replies, "I'm pretending to have a penis so I can be the daddy for the baby miranda."

1 comment:

Val said...

Nice.