Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today's Update

We didn't do much today.

The kids were acting like whiny little brats most of the day (maybe because we didn't do anything) and Parker was especially bad complaining about his awful life, lack of toys, boredom, and anything else that was bugging him. I think he was tired, but he wouldn't nap.

Michael bought a couch and chair today. He got the quality he wanted at the price I wanted AND it was delivered today. No more cartwheels in the living room but it's lovely to sit in the living room.

Got some shoes for girls at target today. Box said size 10, shoes were size 9, which I only discovered at home. Went back to get right size. Forgot receipt. Need to go back tomorrow. Ugh.

I got a private bike tutorial from a biking expert friend tonight. I changed a flat tire and everything!

Tomorrow, Parker has camp, I'm watching Fletcher and Sebastian for a bit in the morning, and then gymnastics class in the afternoon.

A few more days like that and then off to Yellowstone!

No comments: