Friday, February 01, 2013

Cover girls!

A few years ago, the National Twins Club saw a picture of my girls in our local newsletter and asked if they could put it in their national magazine. I said sure. A couple months later, the magazine came out with two blond, blue-eyed girls on the cover who looked a lot like mine, but were in fact, not Elizabeth and Miranda.  The credit said it was them, but by then, I was pretty sure I knew my own kids.  So I let National know about the mistake and that was that.

Then a couple days ago, I got a bunch of emails, texts and facebook messages that Miranda and Elizabeth were on the cover of the National Twins Club (National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs...yeah, there is a club for everything...even other clubs!).  I wouldn't have believed it except they attached photos. A friend gave me her copy since I never got one (probably went to the old address.)

So, the girls are finally cover stars...a few years late, but cover girls nonetheless!





No comments: