Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekday Co-op

Two moms in our babysitting co-op needed someone to watch their boys yesterday since school is out this week.  I offered, but then immediately got nervous about how I was going to entertain 4 boys all day without letting them play video games for hours and hours.  My neighbor suggested we take them all to this rock climbing area in Danville called Rock City. It looked perfect.  But then, it was forecast to rain the entire day so we had to go with plan B. I took them all to Lawrence Hall of Science. I wasn't sure if 12 year olds would still like it, but they all had a great time, ate the home made lunch I brought for them, and got along very well.  Except for the part when Parker got sad he couldn't do the rock climbing wall, it was a good day and I earned enough coupons to have four date nights!













No comments: