Saturday, February 02, 2013

Spree Day

Elizabeth officially made it to a month for not biting her nails.

So this morning, we left early and went to Target (her choice) where she selected a few things.  Then off to Old Navy where she got a few more. Nothing but some crazy boots at the Gap, a few ridiculous items at Claire's like no finger gloves and feather clip on earrings, and nothing, thank god, at Gymboree. Then we had our nails done together.  She picked purple and after some convincing by other clients, I selected the same color.

Since I gave her no rules except that she had to wear what she got and couldn't say "I don't like it when we got home" I thought she was quite conservative. She could have gone crazy but didn't.  And at one point she said, "I don't want to spend all your money, mama."  She did look at a pair of suede $50 boots at the camp, but I told her, "These are expensive so if you get them I want you to love them as much as your black boots."  She tried them on, looked them over and said, "I don't love them that much."  Another thank god.





1 comment:

Amberbadik said...

I love it!!! The purple is sooooo your color Rachel ;)