Sunday, October 29, 2006

Do blonds have more fun?

From the time I was a little girl to about when I turned 33, I was blond. Very blond in fact. It started to go dark a few years ago and now I can honestly say I have brown hair.

My sister, who was always blond as well, is still blond. And her kids are blond.

We thought Parker would be blond for sure. But he has light brown hair very similar to mine at this point.

So, we thought our little girls would be brunnettes too. And when they showed up, sure enough, there it was...the brown hair.

But, a couple days ago, their hair started to disappear. They both started to go bald. It didn't all fall out. In fact, the pattern looks very much like male pattern baldness. And where it is already growing back...it looks very blond.

I guess time will still tell what color hair they will list on their drivers licenses, but for now, they just look bald.

Miranda


Elizabeth

No comments: