Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The feline Longs.

There are two members of the Long family that have not gotten any blog time. Luckily Zeke and Noe haven't figured out how to use a computer yet so they don't know what they are missing.

They are both doing extremely well considering all the changes in the last few weeks. Both are interested in the gals, but keep their distance. Zeke has been trying to get some loving from Parker, but Parker doesn't get it and refuses to pet him. But for some reason, Parker is now very interested in Noe, chasing her about. We have tried our best to teach Parker the difference between the two cats (Zeke is fine to harass, but Noe will scratch his eyes on if he looks at her funny) and up until now it has worked. He might just have to learn the hard way.

Today I found Zeke snoozing under the crib that we recently set up in our room. Which I suppose is better than snoozing in the crib. And Noe seems to always want to come sit with me when I am tandem nursing the twins. I can barely handle two critters on my lap, but three would be out of control.

Anyway, cats are doing fine and I still miss Kelly.

No comments: