Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Likes and Dislikes

I like that Elizabeth is so self sufficient and can do/get anything she wants all by herself.
I don't like that Elizabeth can do/get anything she wants which includes climbing up to the top shelf in the kitchen to help herself to lolly pops when Daddy and Mommy were talking to Miranda and then hiding them in a toy for several hours before being caught with 7 of them.

I like that Parker can tell time and is a very honest kid.
I don't like that when you say, "In a minute, Parker" he starts counting backwards from 60.

I like that the girls can get dressed on their own (socks and all on most days) with no prodding.
I don't like that the girls get dressed over and over and over leaving clothes all over the room every day.

I like that Miranda is inquisitive and creative and very aware of what is going on.
I don't like when she asks me questions like, "What you say mommy? What?! WHAT?!!!" when I'm not even talking to her.

I like that Parker isn't into traditional boy things like star wars, guns, bad guys, etc.
I don't like that he really, really, REALLY likes Dora.

I like that the kids now get up every day around 6 and play in their room fairly quietly until 6:30 when they come down stairs to play.
I don't like the complete disaster zone their room turns into after said play.

I like that Parker is really good at the drums and has been playing them for long periods of time every day.
I don't like that Parker has been playing the drums for long periods of time every day.

No comments: