Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tidbits from Parker's Journal

I did not eat snack.
I was raceing.
I almost won every race.

Green and Purple Menu
Breakfast
Blueberry pancakes grapes
Lunch
Kiwi Brocoli
Dinner
eggplant celery

(Where each word was appropriately colored green or blue, except the kiwi which was blue.)

Riddles are you right...
You fly in me
Rain comes from me
I like me when I'm blue
But...sometimes I'm gray

Ducks
Ducks are cute.
Some ducks fly
Ducks like water.
Ducks.


Chockolate Milk Duds and Friends
I love chockolate.
I love eating.
I share chockolate.
I share olot.

Clock
I love Clocks.
They tell me the time.
Clocks can be round.

Shapes
Cubes are cool
And Neat.
And stars.
and circles too.

Spring Break
I want to go to New York. I will go on an airplane.
I have never been to New York.

Favorite Animal
My Favorite Animal is A Girafe. I like it because it's tall.
It is very tall.

5/3/11
I want you to by rasberry.
(I suppose this was some kind of note to me.)

I like fractions.
They are fun.
And they are hard.

I want to go to space.
and go around and around the moon.
and see an asteroid.

I say hell.
I say goodbye.
I drive away under the sky.

No comments: