Sunday, June 12, 2011

tonight about 7:48...48 minutes after bedtime

Me: You girls have to lie down and go to sleep now.

Elizabeth: But I'm hot!

Me: So change your clothes (which she did.)

Me: What's the problem Miranda? (she was making strange noises.)

Miranda: I'm not comfy.

Me: Why not? What do you need?

Miranda: I need to be comfy!

Me: What will help you then?

Miranda: I will be helped if you help me be comfy!

Me: I get that, but what specifically do you need to be comfy.

Miranda: I need to FEEL comfy and then I can be comfy.

Me: I'm gonna ask you one more time...what do you need to do or need from me in order to be comfy?

Miranda: When I'm comfy, then I'll be ok.

Me: Good night Miranda. If I have to come back in here, I'm taking your pillow and blankets and then you'll really be not comfy.

No comments: