Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No picture this time...thank god.

When I was in college, I was in an improve group. You know the kind like "whose line is it anyway?" People throw out ideas and you are given set ups and then you improvise. One of the set ups is that there are three people. One has to sit. One has to kneel. One has to stand at all times. So you start out in these positions, but if one person changes positions, the other two have to immedately change too. No two people can be sitting, kneeling or standing at the same time. It is a funny bit when the people start changing positions quickly and the others try to keep up.

Why, may you ask, am I telling you about it? Because sometimes tandem breastfeeding feels like this. I get one gal latched on, and the other falls off. I get that one latched on, and the first one falls off. It doesn't happen while I am getting one latched on. It happens at the exact moment she latches on. It drives me frickin' crazy.

No comments: