Friday, May 04, 2007

Peek a Boo

Apparently, Miranda knows how to play Peek-a-boo. Yesterday at Twin Class, she was moving her hands up to cover her face (and eyes) and then lowering them and smiling at this other twin mom. She did it over and over and it sure looked like it was intentional. I brushed it off as a coincidence since I don't believe 7.5 month olds can do that. But then today, at Trader Joes, while we waited endlessly in the line, she was doing it with this older Japanese woman behind us. Miranda was in the shopping cart like a big girl and her arms were going up and down covering her eyes (sometimes pausing at the top), with smiles in between. The woman loved it and played with Miranda the whole time. I'm not one to think what babies do is cute, but this was damn cute and everyone in line was smiling and laughing watching it happen. It almost made me forget how I annoyed I was for picking a bad line.

Almost.

No comments: