Friday, December 31, 2010

Digging Out.

After the big storm, the car was not visible. In fact, I started to dig it out and only after I cleared the license plate did I realize I was digging out the wrong blue honda odyssey.

I made a small dent in it one day and then went back the next day to continue. Luckily the lodge's bob cat machine plowed away some of the snow leaving me at least with a path to the car. I, then, with the help of the girls, dug out the back and cleared off most of the top.

At Micheal's suggestion, I opened the trunk, crawled in, started the engine and kept clearing out the back. He showed up with Parker, helped dig out the tires a bit more and then backed out of the spot. We didn't shovel any of the sides or front and it only took Michael a few up and backs to get going. It was quite a scene to behold.



No comments: