Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Cousins

After our snow trip, the "cousins" came over for a few days.  It's always great to see them play together. Parker and Oliver bonded more than ever this trip mostly over Wii but also during some other board games.  Last night,  Parker said, "I wish Oliver was my brother. He's so great."  We didn't do much while they were here.  The kids played at home, Amy went for a run, I went to a movie, a few people got sick, and then got better. The last day we all went to SF to the aquarium and then dim sum. All the kids ate something and Eran, Amy and I ate very well. It was delicious.  Despite the throwing up episodes which affected Amy and Eran much more than me, it was a good visit.

Staying warm by the heater.

Trying to figure out the maze.

Snuggling.

At the aquarium. It says, "Why the long faces?" which is funny on many levels.

Miranda ooohing and aaahing at disgusting opossum.

Dim sum!

Yum!


Waiting for the car.

No comments: