Thursday, July 17, 2014

Driving

I've been doing a lot of driving this summer. I don't mind, but one day last week, I was in the car from 11am to 4pm driving back and forth to various camps and lessons.  Many are just in Piedmont, but with chess and gymnastics sometimes I have to go clear across town. Here is what today looks like:

7am Drive Parker to pool then home
8:10 Pick him up at pool then home
8:45 Drive Miranda to camp then home
12:00 Drive Parker and friend to chess camp in Berkeley then
12:30 Drive Elizabeth to Gymnastics Private Lesson in Alameda
2:15 Drive to Miranda Theater show back in Piedmont then
4:00 Drive Back to Gymnastics for regular workout (yes, I did ask if they could be back to back...)
7:30 Drive to pick up Elizabeth Gymnastics

Somewhere in there, I need to go get cat food too...

No comments: