Monday, April 26, 2010

Changes.

Our school's fundraiser was the other night. I, sadly, was responsible for much of it. The party was an 80's theme so we all were suppose to dress up. I was going to do a sort of madonna meets flashdance thing, but then decided the preppy look was better and more comfortable. So I went to Target and immediately found a nice pink izod type shirt, some argyle socks, silly headband and bermuda shorts. When I went to pick the shorts out, I grabbed a 12. (During my high thyroid time, I was much bigger, but 12 is pretty much where I've been for most of my life.) Then I remembered, that I'm not a 12 anymore. I found the 10 and took those instead. Although I have some 10s (given to me by Ebba's sister via Susan), I hadn't really bought any myself. I sort of didn't believe that they would fit, but I knew a 12 would be too big now.

Thing is...they didn't fit. They were too big. :)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Nice!

Kika said...

SWEET!!

Lori said...

No surprise to me, you boot camp animal. You look amazing.