Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Good things that happened over the last couple days.

Yesterday Parker came into the room in the morning to tell me he needed help pouring his milk for breakfast. I told him to ask Elizabeth for help. So he did. And she did.

Today, around 8:30 in the morning I was snuggling in bed with Elizabeth and got really tired. I told her I was going to relax for a few minutes. Next thing I knew I was snoozing. When I woke up, Elizabeth, Miranda and Parker were sitting on the couch playing with Parker's iPod taking turns every 10 minutes (using the alarm feature) and playing skeeball.

This afternoon, Parker and Elizabeth were playing in the playhouse outside and got their own cereal snacks. (dry ceral in a baggie).

Parker is learning the breast stroke in swim class now.

Today at the park, Elizabeth asked if she could go swing. I told her I wasn't going to push her. So she ran over to the swings, ran to jump on, and started pumping. Then when Miranda joined her, she hopped off, helped Miranda on and then started pushing her.

Miranda was playing hide and seek with no one today. She would sit behind the chair and then yell, "Mommy, Mommy, can you find me?" Each time I did, she shrieked with delight.

I went on a bike ride tonight up a big hill. I rode around with some friends in a place where real bike riders wearing fancy racing gear and where I thought only crazy bike riders went. Quite a view from the top.

I started watching Glee on DVD. Which is why I'm still awake at 11pm.

2 comments:

teresa said...

Had a blast riding with you. You better get to bed early tonight...

Kika said...

It all sounds so dreamy! ;)