Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long days

Although nothing has really changed too much with the transition to summer vacation, the days feel longer to me than two weeks ago. Perhaps it is the fact that we have abandoned naps for the girls on most days and are spending much more time at home. Staying at home is exhausting to me, as I have mentioned before, but the kids just love it so. In my quest to be a "better" mom, I'm trying to just go with the flow and not plan so much stuff, which is like torture for me. Like today, we just have gymnastics camp for 2 hours and then nothing.

I would have thought that I would resort to putting on a dvd or roku more than in previous weeks, but in fact, the kids haven't watched any for a while. They haven't asked and I have suggested it. Interesting...

No comments: