Saturday, June 12, 2010

Silliness

The girls (or at least Elizabeth) have finally discovered skirts. I think it came from us seeing Dora nightgown at Target and Elizabeth asking for it. I told her that I wasn't going to buy her any nightgown, let alone a Dora one, if she didn't wear dresses. If she wanted to start wearing dresses, I would consider it. A few days later, she tried on a tutu at a friends house and wanted me to come see it. She immediately took it off and asked for the nightgown. We talked again about the deal. Since then they have been slowly wearing skirts and dresses and so far, no more talk about Dora nightgowns.

In this video, they are "doing ballet" on the blue mat. I'm not sure why they are scratching their heads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant get my girls to wear anything BUT dresses~