Monday, October 03, 2011

Movie time!

Miranda and I have finally found something we can do together that we both enjoy: Seeing movies. I took her to Lion King yesterday. I remember not liking the movie very much when it came out, but I thought Miranda would enjoy it because of the animals and songs. She likes the whole movie going experience including the theatre, the popcorn, the candy, the big seats and seeing other people there. She got scared at one point but otherwise stayed in her seat mesmerized. I mostly didn't like it, but I literally laughed out-loud a couple times when the character that is voiced by Nathan Lane said something funny. I think he most have adlibbed some of it. Totally age inappropriate.

After the movie she said, "I loved it! I love seeing movies! Let's go again in 3 days!"

I asked her if she understand the movie and she said, "I didn't understand any of it! But I loved it!"

No comments: