Friday, October 21, 2011

Playdates

Elizabeth said she wanted to have Lily over.
So I asked Lily's mom when she could come over.
She said Friday.
But Elizabeth was already going on a playdate to Emma's on Friday scheduled because Miranda was over last week and we like to keep things even.
So I asked Miranda if she liked Lily.
She did so Lily came over today.
Elizabeth is at Emma's house.
I drop Lily off and pick Elizabeth up in 30 minutes.
At that time I'll get Parker who is having a playdate with Ronan.
Parker had a playdate with Zoe and Ronan on Wednesday, but that was not enough time so we did another one.
Monday, Lily will be coming over again to hang with Elizabeth
Parker will be having Brady and Jack ZN over after he returns from playing with Luka.

Seriously. This is my life. I almost need a spreadsheet to track it all.

No comments: