Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another good trip to LA

Back from LA today. Drive home was fine, no real issues except Elizabeth being a pain in the butt.

Kids always have a good time with their cousins and I think 3+ days is the right amount of time. They don't start bugging each other and I don't feel like I'm taking over the Marcus house for too long.

I was able to do my long run there which was nice because if I wasn't able to, I was going to cancel the marathon that is in 5 weeks. It was hard but with a little walking I got through it...all 18 miles.

Spent time with mom and dad too. Kids like going there to climb in trees, spin around in chairs, play basket ball and generally cause havoc. David joined this time and even took some pics of me and the kids.

The kids are off school this week, but we have some playdates scheduled, we'll also just hang out a bunch.

No comments: