Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not much new around here

Michael has been out since Sunday morning and despite that, all has been well.

We didn't do much on Sunday except attend a impromptu oscar party at a friend's house. 3 sets of twins and parker. Good times.

Then back to school this week. Nothing to report there.

I'm in single parent mode which is easier than you might think. Since you just have to do everything, you just do it. No negotiating. No getting annoyed that laundry baskets sat around for days. No wondering who is cleaning up dinner. It's all me.

Kids are doing well too. They miss Michael a lot, especially Elizabeth, but are acting fine and generally being decent little human beings.

I haven't been able to go to boot camp this week, which has also been easier that I thought it would be. Sleeping in every day until 6:30 or 7 is nice. I've probably gained 5 pounds already, but whatever.

I let the kids each sleep with me one night and Elizabeth is up tonight. I don't mind sleeping with Parker or Miranda, but Elizabeth is a nightmare. She turns, twists, signs, coughs, and generally is completely annoying. I'm gonna take a nap tomorrow.

Michael gets home Friday and it sounds like he is having a nice time, considering. Aunt Kathleen seems to be doing better every day, god only knows how and the kids like talking to them both on skype.

Anyway, sorry for the boring post. I'll try to think of something more exciting to report tomorrow.

No comments: