Friday, June 20, 2008

Coincidence?

With some time to spare this morning before Jessica arrived and Parker and I left for Fun Friday, I took the kids on a walk around the block. They all walked the whole way which was quite nice for me. Zeke actually joined us too, which made it very exciting when a dog came by.

When we rounded the corner, I was chatting with Parker about whether he could see our house yet and asked him, "How many houses until our house?" He thought for a second and said, "!0!" 10 is a pretty popular answer for many number questions so I didn't think anything of it. I actually thought it was more like 7, but we started counting.

The first house is 3801!
The second house is 3817!
and so on.

And what did you know...the 10th house was 3863....our house.

Coincidence or another example of Parker's strange little mind.

No comments: