Sunday, June 08, 2008

Zip Line

I got back from Calistoga (where Ebba, Susan and I had a most wonderful time) today. The kids woke up from naps early so we headed out while Dad caught up on sleep in the back house. We went to a local park that had a water play area. As always, Elizabeth was in heaven, Parker had fun and Miranda was a bit worried about the whole thing. Back in dry clothes, Parker had to do the zip line that he did yesterday with Dad. I was impressed since I've tried to get him to do these before, but he was always scared. Then I was really impressed when Elizabeth wanted to do it. She hung on for what seemed forever. She went back and forth many times before dropping several feet to the ground. She kept asking to do it over and over. Other parents started looking over at the sight of this tiny little thing holding on swinging back and forth. It was amazing. Miranda wanted a try but couldn't hold on at all.

No comments: