Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boys weekend.

A couple weeks ago, Michael looked really tired. He's been working pretty hard these days, coming home around 6 to only start working again after the kids go to sleep. His work days are jam-packed and his home life isn't exactly relaxing. So when it became obvious he could use a break and I wasn't up for a long drive to LA again, I suggested he take Memorial Day weekend off. So today, he and his friend drove off to some undetermined location a few hours away for a boys weekend. I hope he is enjoying his time off and gets to sleep really late tomorrow.

Susan and I and all the kids went to the steam trains and carousel in Tilden park today and even though it was ridiculously cold, the cuteness of the 5 kids wrapped up in blankets on the little train was almost worth it.

1 comment:

Val said...

You are such a nice wife. I know Michael knows that.