Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Calistoga

Since we didn't really have a summer here (it never got hot), I wanted to cram as much into this last week as possible since it was hot. So on Sunday night, I decided to go to Calistoga again with the kids. I talked Susan and Ebba into joining me. Turns out our friend Monika and her twins were there too. Despite the ridiculous number of kids, we all had a great time. We went up Monday, spent the night and came back Tuesday afternoon.

We thought about cooking dinner in, but decided on mexican food since Susan, Ebba and I have been there before and loved it. We got to bed late, but everyone (except me) slept well. Next day, more swimming, picnic at lovely park and easy drive home. Just perfect.


The hot pool.





Dinner.


Waiting at Candy Store. Sign said back in 30 minutes, but we didn't wait.



Guy on duty came over to Elizabeth and me to tell us to put some clothes on her. He thought she was naked in this suit.


Happy Kids.


A couple of the kids really gained some confidence while we were there.


A swim after dinner is just delightful.

No comments: