Monday, March 14, 2011

Got the house!

Got the call today that we got the house we wanted in Piedmont. We'll probably be all moved in in about a month. No more cabana for you out of town visitors, but I'm hoping our den and/or bonus room will suffice. We won't be moving the kids for 2 months of school this year. The kids will all be at the same school next year, called Wildwood, which is also the name of our street (although its a bit of a walk to school so we'll most likely drive there a lot). The girls will be in a morning program which is great since they will be so young and Parker will be full day.

I'm so relieved and happy and excited for the future!

5 comments:

Lori said...

That's awesome, I am so happy for you. I imagine we will all miss the cabanna, but I think the trade off will be worth it...bedrooms for everyone who lives at Chez Long. Congratulations!

Kika said...

Yay!! Awesome news Rachel. Just bummed that the drop-off/pickup for Aidan and Parker play dates is going to be a bit further. Oh well!

Ebba said...

Yay!!! Can I sleep in the den when I need to get away from my kids?

Rachel said...

You got it Ebba!

Jyllian said...

Congratulations!