Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New York, New York

Back from my 4 day mom only trip to New York. Went with Susan and Ebba and had a great time. Probably the smoothest trip ever. Everything worked out as we had hoped. Good food. Fab shows. Lots of walking and sightseeing. Incredible apartment to stay in. Saw an old high school friend. And I read two autobiographies (rob lowe and tina fey).

When I saw the girls today at pick up, they actually looked different. And Elizabeth seemed older. Obviously this is ridiculous, but that is what it seemed like.

I'll try to post some pics from trip soon.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it. When I got back yesterday from 5 days away Simon looked bigger to me too. And Penelope's face looked different. So I totally know what you mean.