Saturday, November 25, 2006

Toast and Pancakes

On the way home from the steam trains today, we took the long aka 'wrong' way home. We went through Berkeley which is always a total nightmare. Not sure what we were thinking with that one, but I digress.

The gals started hollering just about the time we got stuck in some nasty frontage road traffic. Parker said, "Babies crying. Babies sad." And boy was he right.

So this evening he was recounting the day's activities to me (you know, "slide, swing, bridge, doggies, pushing stroller, choochoo train") and we got to that part. He said again, "Babies crying. Babies sad." I asked if he knew why they were sad. (Which he did not.) So I told him they were hungry. I asked if he knew what they ate and he said, "Toast and pancakes." I agreed but had to draw the line when he added waffles too.

No comments: