Friday, November 14, 2008

Interesting...

All the kids are very good about putting away their shoes and other items after outings. I'd like to think it has something to do with our routine upon arriving home after picking up Parker from preschool. We pee, put our shoes and jackets away and then have lunch. Every day. It's the same.

Then today I noticed that Eli has added to her routine. I've seen it before, but I never realized it was a trend until now. She puts her socks inside her shoes before she tucks them away. God only knows where she got that from since Michael and I are probably the worst about putting our socks away. I take them off whereever I am and Michael balls them up and throws them in a non specific direction.

She is going to rock in preschool.

1 comment:

Michael said...

It's actually a specific direction: away.