Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parker's New Shoes

Parker is doing some serious growing lately. He's taller and his feet are bigger. I kept cramming his feet into his shoes, but I finally got him some new shoes yesterday. New pair of crocs and new sneakers. (This should be the last shoes I have to buy for a long while since Ebba gave me tons from Lincoln starting at the next size up.) Anyway, I got him real sneakers with laces. He was tickled pink and Michael is going to teach him how to tie them, which I think he will get quickly.

When he went up to show Michael his shoes this morning, he said, "When we see Peter and Oliver in August, I'm going to show them my shoes." Which pretty much cracked me up on numerous levels. 1) The fact that he doesn't want to show them to them in July when we go to LA. 2) That this was the first thing he thought of with regards to the new shoes. 3.) The image of Peter and Oliver standing there taking a moment to look at the shoes.

All funny.

No comments: