Monday, June 15, 2009

Poor Dog. Poor Miranda.

Today, Miranda was playing with her 'breathing dog' (the dog that is always asleep and it's stomach goes in and out like it is breathing). She noticed that the fur had come away from the paw and this distressed her to no end. She came over to me crying about the broken dog. I checked it out and quickly determined that I would not be able to "fix" the dog. Some crafty friends of mine might have figured out a way, but not me. So I thought for a bit and then said, "Do you think he needs a band-aid?" "Yes!" Miranda replied and we all went to the bathroom to find the right one. We didn't have any big enough to cover the whole problem, but two did just the trick. The dog was mended, Miranda was happy and all it took was 2 band-aids. Of course after that, all the animals and dolls and kids needed band-aids, but that is a whole other blog entirely.

No comments: