Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks, Mom

Got a nice letter from my mom today with some tips on ways to deal with Elizabeth these days. They all made sense, but I have no idea how I'll actually do them as they require huge quantities of patience, something I significantly lack. I'm really struggling with her these days and feel pretty clueless about it.

And speaking of Elizabeth, they had their first "real" gymnastics class today. The gym was crazy chaotic and it will stress me out with the noise and commotion each week, but both girls were quite happy with it exclaiming when it was over, "it was too short!" which is strange since it was an hour which seems long for 4 year olds.

Elizabeth couldn't stop staring at all the older girls flipping and twisting around. There were some girls going around the high bar and I told her she could do that when she was 6. She said, "Maybe 5."

No comments: