Monday, January 16, 2012

Blast from the past

We've been watching old videos with the kids, which they can't seem to get enough of. But I've been surprised by how surprised I've been by some of them. Here's Parker playing with his numbers about a few months before his third birthday. At the time I knew this was not typical, but with the benefit of having spent a whole lot of time with other three year olds since then, I'm saying that Parker was one freaky little dude. And my god, look at those cheeks!


2 comments:

Sara said...

That's crazypants. Not a lot of kids are doing that and still drinking from a sippy cup. One of my favorite toddler words is "lellow".

Rachel said...

That's what I said when Michael said, "How old was he here?" I said, "Not sure, but the dude has a sippy cup!" Elizabeth and Miranda still couldn't do what he is doing in this video.