Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The sneak team

The sneak team is pretty big around our house these days. It's a made up team that Parker created. I'm not entirely sure what happens when you actually get on the sneak team, but I do know there is a test to get on it. At first, Parker and Eli wouldn't let Miranda on the team because she wouldn't take the test. But when I asked them if they had taken the test, they said no. The test involved one person standing in the middle of the living room turning around slowly while the testee starts trying to cross the living room without being seen.

The whole thing sounds completely idiotic to me, but they love it and their friends seem to be really into it. So far, there are 8 members of the sneak team...my kids, sebastian, fletcher, the neighbor Marcus, Jack ZN and Aidan.

Now Parker wants to have sneak team get togethers, but since I can't imagine what they will do together or that Jack ZN will actually play with Sebastian or Fletcher, I'm not going to worry about that too much.

No comments: